Welcome to the Class of 2016-2017 Admitted Students webpage. Please note that in addition to the information below, admitted students will be notified of upcoming events and important dates via the public health department list-serve.
SAVE THE DATES
New Student Orientation will be held on Thursday, August 18th from 9:00AM – 2:30PM EST at Don Soffer Clinical Research Center, 9th Floor(1120 NW 14th Street, Miami, FL 33136).
New International Student Orientation will be held at Don Soffer Clinical Research Center, 9th Floor(1120 NW 14th Street, Miami, FL 33136).
- University Academic Calendars
- Summer 2016 Course Schedule
- Fall 2016 Academic Calender
- Fall 2016 Course Schedule
- Course Descriptions
Summer A, 2016
- Registration opens April 4th, 2016
Summer B, 2016
- Classes begin – June 27,2016
- Last day to register and to add a course – June 29, 2016
- Last day to drop a course without a “W” – July1, 2016
- Classes end – Aug 3, 2016
- Final Exam of all classes – Aug 5, 2016
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
CONNECT WITH US
PROGRAMS & RESOURCES
Calendar of Events
Disability Services Accomodations
Graduate Student Professional Development Calendar
Medical Wellness Center
Student Health Center
GETTING TO KNOW PUBLIC HEALTH SCIENCES
*Sponsored international students are exempt from needing to purchase the University’s health insurance plan. Contact Nancy Alvarez for assistance.